- Thank you for your interest in sanctioning your snowshoe event
with the United States Snowshoe
- Association. The USSSA was founded in 1977 and began our current
National Championship Program in 2001.
- As a USSSA Sanctioned event you can take advantage of the benefits
currently available to sanctioned events, and your participation in
our sanctioning program will help us to add more benefits to
sanctioned races in the years to come.
- As a sanctioned event, your race will be listed on the USSSA
website calendar, with a link to your race website. Your event will
also be eligible to bid for designation as a future
National Championship Race.
- As a USSSA Sanctioned Event, you also have the opportunity to
purchase event liability insurance at a substantial discount through
our insurance partner.
- As the governing body for snowshoe racing in the United States,
your participation in our event sanctioning program is greatly
appreciated, as it will it help us to further the growth of the sport.
- Please take the time to look through the USSSA Handbook for
further information on the United States Snowshoe Association.